The AAAE Airport Blog Wants to Feature YOU!
As part of efforts to make this blog valuable for our members, we’d like to feature posts ABOUT our members. We are looking for a few (hundred) good aviation men and women to feature here on the Airport Blog. We want to share your experiences and expertise with our industry community. No matter where you are in your career, from retired executives to students looking for their first job, we welcome your participation in our member profiles.
Below is the information we are interested in sharing on the blog. Click here to view the questionnaire which you may fill out and return to Gwen.Basaria@aaae.org at your convenience. We’ve already received several submissions and will begin the features in the near future!
- Airport/Company/Affiliation and Title
- How long have you been involved with AAAE?
- What do you enjoy most about being a member of AAAE?
- Are you an A.A.E., C.M., ACE Certified?
- When and where did you begin your aviation career?
- What is the best piece of advice you have received in your career that you would share with your colleagues and future colleagues?
- What is your most significant achievement/contribution to your airport or the aviation industry?
- What significant event is on the horizon for you/your airport in 2012?
- Finish this sentence: “If I were FAA Administrator, I would…”
Additional Information (Optional)
- Email address
- Twitter Handle
- Facebook URL
- Photo (please!)